Hi!我是大学英语老师Christina(百合老师)。我的教学是家教方式。我的教材非常贴近生活。并且,我很亲切耐心,有一口纯正的英国口音,并拥有多年的英语教学经验。来学我的课程,你一定能讲一口标准流利的英语!地址:厦门金尚路禹州花园(学习环境很温馨) 免费试听电话: 6641612 Christina (教材详细内容见博客) 我的英语经典歌曲博客:http://breezegarden.blog.hexun.com/

英语日常口语教材:At The Airport 在机场

上一篇 / 下一篇  2008-11-20 19:11:38 / 个人分类:英语培训

                          
                                             At The Airport 在机场

一.Making an Airline Reservation: 通过航空公司预订机票

         A: Good morning, Xiamen Airlines.厦门航空公司 Can I help you? 我能为你效劳吗?

         B: Yes, I’d like to reserve two tickets to Los Angeles, please.

               我要预订两张去洛杉矶的机票。

         A: For what day,sir? 请问要哪天的?

         B: Next Friday. 下星期五

         A: That’s August 27th. 那是八月二十七日

             Yes, we have flights at ten a.m. and six p.m..  
                我们有上午十点和下午六点的两个航班

         B: I prefer a morning flight. 我要上午的航班

              By the way, what type of aircraft is it? 请问是什么机型?

         A: Boeing 777.波音777

              How do you wish to fly,sir, economy or first class? 你要经济舱还是头等舱?

              And window seats or aisle seats? 座位靠窗口还是靠走道?

           B: Economy and aisle seats , please. 经济舱,请给靠走道的座位。

           A: All right. Will you pay in cash or by credit card?
               
                好的,请问用现金还是用信用卡支付?

           B: By credit card. 用信用卡

                By the way, is that a non-stop flight? 请问这是直飞航班吗?

           A: No. You’ll have to make a stopover in Tokyo, Japan.
               
               不是,飞机要在日本的东京作短暂停留。
              
                It’ll be a three-hour layover, and you’re supposed to remain
               
                 on board until the plane takes off again.
               
                飞机停留三小时。你要留在机舱里直到飞机再次起飞

            B: Do you have a direct flight? 你们有直飞的航班吗?

           A: I’m sorry, we don’t have any direct flight on that day.
               
                    对不起,那天没有直飞的航班。

                We have Xiamen-Los Angeles non-stop flights only on Tuesday and Saturday.

                 厦门至洛杉矶的直飞航班只有星期二和星期六。

                 Will you change the date of your flight? 请问你愿意更改飞行日期吗?

           B: Oh, no. How long will the flight take? 哦,不。请问飞行时间是多少?

                I mean the indirect flight. 我说的是中途停靠的飞行  

           A: It’s about sixteen hours , including the layover in Tokyo.

                 大约16个小时,包括中途在东京停留的时间。

            B: All right. Two tickets for that flight. 好吧,要两张这个航班的机票

            A: Good, may I have your names, please? 好的,请问你们的姓名?

            B: I’m Bob Jackson, my wife’s Anne Jackson.

            A: Thank you, Mr. Jackson.

                 I’ve booked you two tickets to Los Angeles on Xiamen Airlines, flight number

                 MU192,  leaving at 10 a.m., 27th of August.
   
                 我已经为你们预订了两张厦航MU192航班飞往洛杉矶的机票,

                  你们的航班8月27日上午10点起飞

                 Please confirm your seats three days before departure.

                  请在飞行前三天确认你们的座位

            B: Yes,I will. Thank you, Miss. 好的,谢谢你。

二.Confirming Air Tickets: 确认机票

        A: Xiamen Airlines. May I help you?

         B: Yes, I’d like to confirm my plane reservation / air tickets.
               
              我想确认一下我预订的机

         A: May I have your flight number, please ?请问你的航班号码是多少

         B: Yes. It’s MU192, leaving Xiamen at 10 a.m., August 27th.

               是MU192航班,8月27日上午10点起飞。

         A: That’s our regular flight to Los Angeles.那是我们飞洛杉矶的常规航班

              Your name,please.

        B: Bob Jackson.

        A: Yeah, we have you in our record.我们有你的预订记录

            You’re flying economy class. Is that right? 你乘坐经济舱,对吗?

        B: Right. What about the time of departure? Is there any change?
               起飞时间有没有什么变化?

       A: No. At 10 a.m., as scheduled. 没有,按照原定的时间,上午10点。

       B: What’s the check-in time? 什么时间办理登机手续?

      A: Check-in time is one hour before take-off. 起飞前一小时开始办理登机手续。

           You’re supposed to / had better arrive at the airport two hours earlier,

            since it’s an international flight.

                 因为你乘坐的是国际航班,你应该提早两个小时到达机场。

        B: All right. We’re now staying at Holiday Inn. 好的。我们现在住假日酒店

              How do we get to the airport? 到机场怎么走?

       A: We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 30 minutes.

             我们在市区每30分钟有班车开往机场

             The bus stops at Holiday Inn ,too. 班车也会在假日酒店停

             Be sure to get on the bus before 7:30.  请你一定要在7:30之前乘上我们的班车。

       B: What’s the earliest bus? 最早的一班车是什么时候?

      A: At 7 a.m.. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. 到机场要花大约一小时

          So it’ll be right for your timing. 正很适合你们的时间安排  

      B: Ok, thank you. By the way, what if I want to put off my flight?

            万一我想推迟我的航班怎么办?

     A: Your tickets are valid for one year. 你们的机票一年内有效。

          If you want to change your flight, you just go to the airline’s ticketing office

            and have them reconfirmed.

           如果你想改变航班日期,你只需到售票处签票就行了。

           But you have to fly the same airlines. 但你仍然要坐同一家航空公司的班机。

     B: Good. And what if I want to cancel the flight?  如果我想取消这个航班呢?

     A: In that case, you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare
      
          deducted as the service charge.
         
           那样的话,你仍然可以拿回你的机票费用,不过将会扣除原价
        
           一定比例的服务费

      B: That’s reasonable. 那是应该的   OK, thank you very much.

      A : You are welcome.

三.On Board  在飞机上

       A. Welcome to Xiamen Airlines! 欢迎乘坐厦门航空公司班机

            May I see your boarding pass? 请出示你的登记证

       B. Yes, here you are. 请看

            Excuse me, madam, I think you’re sitting in my seat.
               
             对不起,夫人,我想你坐在我的位子上了

      C. Oh, are you 24C? Actually, my seat is 24A, the window seat.

            But I wonder if you would mind changing seats with me.
               
             不知道你是否介意换一下座位

            You see, I get airsick easily. 我很容易晕机

            If I have an aisle seat, I can go to the lavatory quickly.
            
                如果我坐靠通道的座位,我能很快去盥洗室

       B. Take it . 你坐吧
            Would you please put the suitcase in the over-head bin for me?

            你能帮我把这箱子放到头顶上的行李架上吗

        C. My pleasure. 愿意为你效劳

       A.(广播词) Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们,先生们,

      1.For your safety, all electronic devices, such as mobile phones, computers,
            
         CD players, MP3/MP4,game players must be turned off during
         
         take-off and landing. 基于安全理由,起飞与降落时期禁止使用电子设备,
         
         如手机、电脑、CD播放机、MP3/MP4和游戏机。

         This is a non-smoking flight. 本航班全程禁烟

         Smoking is not allowed in the cabin and lavatories. 客舱、厕所内不准吸烟

          Please make sure your baggage is in the over-head bin or under
           
           the seat in front of you. 请您务必将行李放在行李架上或坐椅下方

           Please keep the aisle and the exits free of baggage.
           
           客舱出口、过道以及紧急出口处不得摆放任何行李

          Please fasten your seat belt.。请系好安全带。Thank you for your cooperation. 谢谢您的合作

        2.If there is anything we can do for you , please press the call button for assistance.

           We wish you a pleasant journey.
           
           如果您需要我们服务时,请按呼叫按钮求助。祝您旅途愉快。谢谢!

         3. Attention, please. We’ll be landing at Los Angeles Airport in 30 minutes’ time.

             For your own safety, please make sure that your seat belt is well fastened.

              请注意,30分钟后,我们将在洛杉矶机场降落。为了你的安全,请务必系牢安全带。

              Please take your passport, flight ticket, relevant immigration forms and all
              
              your belongings with you and go through the immigration formalities
               
                in the terminal.
              
               请带好您的户照、机票、相关的入境申报表及全部的私人物品到候机厅
               
               办理出入境手续

        四.At The Customs. 在海关

         A.     Show me your passport, please.请出示你的护照

         B.     Here it is.  请看

        A.     What’s your nationality? 你是哪国人

        B.    USA

       A.     What’s your  name? 你叫什么名字

       B.      Bob Jackson.

      A. What’s the purpose of your visit? 你来访的目的是什么

        B. I’m visiting my relative. 我探亲   
           
            /  I’m a tourist. 我旅游

            /  I’m on business. 我在商务旅行

        A. How long are you going to stay?  你要逗留多久

        B. One month. 一个月

        A. How many pieces of baggage do you have?  你有几件行李

        B. Three. 三件

       A. Do you have anything to declare? / Anything to declare? 你有什么东西要申报吗?

        B. Nothing to declare. 没有

            Must I open all my baggage? 我必须把所有的行李都打开吗

           A. Yes. 是的

          B. They are my personal articles and presents for my friends.

               这是我的私人物品和送给朋友的礼物

               They are not for sale, just presents for my friends.

                这不是要卖的,只是给朋友的礼物

               Must I pay duty on them?  我必须交税吗?

        A. No, you needn’t. 不必了

        B. May I close them? 我可以关上行李了吗?

        A. Yes, please. 可以。


        ( 英语情景对话仅供参考。)

       推荐:我的英语经典歌曲博客:http://breezegarden.blog.hexun.com/ 

 


TAG: Airport At the The

蜜雪薇琪的个人空间 引用 删除 蜜雪薇琪   /   2008-11-20 23:52:54
Good!
 

评分:0

我来说两句

显示全部

:loveliness: :handshake :victory: :funk: :time: :kiss: :call: :hug: :lol :'( :Q :L ;P :$ :P :o :@ :D :( :)

Open Toolbar